Emergency Dentist – Symmes, OH
Gentle Smile Care Right When You Need It
Whether you’ve woken up with a raging toothache or a sudden injury knocked out one of your teeth, you need expert dental care right away – and we’re happy to provide exactly that at Fresh Dental Cosmetic Implant & General Dentistry. We make every effort to see emergency dental patients the same day they call, so our emergency dentist in Symmes, OH, Dr. Ejaz Lakhani, can relieve their pain as quickly as possible. Please reach out to us if you need emergency dental care!
Why Choose Fresh Dental Cosmetic Implant & General Dentistry for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day Visits for Patients with Dental Emergencies
- Multiple Dental Financing Options Available
- Patients of All Ages Are Welcome
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Set up your emergency appointment – As soon as you get in touch with our team over the phone, we’ll assess your situation and schedule a same-day visit if need be. We can also give you personalized tips for alleviating your discomfort until you reach our dental office.
- Perform a dental exam – When you arrive, Dr. Lakhani will quickly begin evaluating your mouth. He may also capture digital X-rays to identify the exact location of the problem.
- Review your treatment options – Following the exam, Dr. Lakhani will share his recommendations for addressing the emergency and making sure your symptoms don’t return.
- Provide the fast, expert care you need – Thanks to Dr. Lakhani’s commitment to continuing education, he can handle a wide variety of advanced dental treatments in-house, more so than many other family dental offices. Whether you need a simple filling, a crown, or even a tooth extraction, Dr. Lakhani has got you covered!
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
It may be hard to tell what exactly qualifies as a dental emergency. In general, we ask that you contact us if you experience any mouth-related issue that impacts your daily life. Definitely do so if you find yourself with one of the following:
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
There’s no fixed amount that you can expect to pay for emergency dental care; the specific treatments you need will vary based on the type and severity of your emergency. One thing is certain, however – waiting too long for treatment will only make the problem worse and often costlier to treat. To make your urgent dental care more affordable, our dental office is in-network with all major dental insurance providers and will gladly file your claims. We also welcome CareCredit financing and offer our own in-house savings plan.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
It may seem like dental emergencies are out of your control, but the truth is that, with the right precautions, the vast majority of them are preventable. Make sure to:
- Visit our dental office for six-month checkups so that we can identify potential emergencies early on.
- Brush and floss every single day at home.
- Avoid chewing on hard objects with your teeth (fingernails, ice cubes, pens, etc.).
- Wear an athletic mouthguard if you play contact sports.